- Partially Furnished
* Located at Batu Ferringhi
* Is one of Malaysia’s oldest tourism belts – coming alive in the 1960s and 1970s as a vacationing spot for Royal Australian Air Force personnel.
* Hub for adventurous activities and romantic gateways
* Serene view of the bustling beach
* Nearby; Tropical Spice Garden, Entopia Butterfly farm, International 5 star hotel, food haven, The Upland International School, lifestyle outlet, schools, shopping malls, and hospitals
* 35km from the Penang International Airport, 10km from the Gurney Drive area, 25 km from the first Penang Bridge, and 10 km from the nearest hypermarket – Tesco in Tanjong Tokong.
*House; Double Storey Semi D
* Renovation and furnished. Well maintained.
* View to Appreciate